Indoor plants have a calming effect producing a welcoming, breathing environment toward a positive workspace. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) claims that contrary to common belief, indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air, having serious health consequences.
High carbon dioxide levels in an indoor workspace can cause headaches, drowsiness and affect concentration. However, through the process of photosynthesis, office plants can absorb the carbon dioxide and release oxygen reducing air pollution, stress, and a short attention span.
More benefits of having plants in the office:
- Plants improve concentration.
- Plants increase productivity.
- Plants reduce stress.
- Plants reduce noise.
- Plants boost creativity.
- Plants reduce sickness and absence.
- Helps balance humidity and improve air quality.
- Can be used as a partition to divide office space areas.
- Enhance your commercial environment with natural landscaping.